19 January 2022

Another Self-defense Shooting in California

He apparently thought invading an occupied home was a good idea. I mean it was in California. I guess he didn't expect anyone to be armed. He was wrong. Ceres CA police say resident shot man trying to enter home | Modesto Bee

A male resident of the house in the 2300 block of Moffett Road saw Robledo was armed and entering the house, police said. The resident allegedly shot a firearm toward Robledo several times.

Cops found him in the backyard with multiple wounds. He was taken to a local hospital and is in critical condition.

The DA will make any determination on charges.

Self-defense is human-right. It may be your legal right in California, but I'm not sure I would count on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.