22 January 2022

A Feral Irishman Musical Interlude

Two songs I hadn't heard before, that I think I like. That doesn't happen often. ♫♪♫ A Couple From Pandora....♫♪♫

Click thru for "The Beginning and the End" by Anathema, and "Helios Erebus" by God Is An Astronaut.

Anathema was an English Rock & Roll band. God Is An Astronaut style themselves as "Post Rock." The song in question strikes me mostly at Rock with a hint of electronica.

Click thru and enjoy. I need to listen to both of these groups more to decide if they are worth adding to my weekly queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.