15 November 2021

Examples of Homemade Guns Found In The Wild

As always Impro Guns has interesting examples. Some are scary, but they all seem to work.

First up, an open-bolt fully automatic machine pistol. Favela made pocket MAC

When these things are fired the whole magazine emptying sounds like one single shot. Caliber .380.

Next, a shotgun. Brazilian craft 12 gauge

An example perhaps employed as a motorcycle swivel gun.

And .22 improvised firearms

Deadly concealable untraceable Ghost Guns assembled from screwed together bits from the plumbing and bathroom section.

Finally, Fine Fowling Pieces

A couple of shotguns seized by Brazilian police in recent months.

Click thru for the photos. (One such image is above for an example.)

2 comments:

  1. I sure would have liked that Impro Guns page better if he had any details on how those little .22s worked. A .22 pistol from the plumbing aisle at the Borg hardware store? Sounds like a winner.

    I never did get that GB-22 working. That was the .22LR pistol that I tried to make in the machine shop. It would only fire on occasion and I never could find an apparent reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Mike said above, they look like a variation on a zip gun.

    The Mac looks like a variation on the Professor Parabellum SMG. Though I thought those were in 9mm.

    If it worked sometimes and not others, I would look at the firing pin and the strength of the spring.

    I was tempted to build the Kolt 380 because you don't need a mill, just a drill press and some patience. But I am lacking in the patience.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.