01 September 2021

Lights Of Manos

Pandora has been feeding me some new-to-me music again. Spotify has apparently made a change to its algorithm, and people are not happy about that. But Pandora is still working for me.

Today's song showed up in Buckethead Radio. Buckethead is a very good guitarist, even if he is a bit eccentric. And today's artist is also a good guitarist. And while today's song is instrumental, most of her songs are not.

This song is "Lights Of Manos" by Orianthi from the 2007 album Violet Journey. It is less than 3 minutes, so you can risk that much.

1 comment:

  1. It is funny that this song (indeed, this entire album) is NOT available on Spotify. Most of Orianthi's work is available over their.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.