23 September 2021

How Should a 69-year-old Defend Herself from a 21-year-old?

If she doesn't defend herself with a gun, what should she do? Intruder shot, killed by North Olmsted homeowner

Once on scene, officers discovered that a 21-year-old woman had forced her way into the residence on Mastick Road and began fighting with one of the homeowners who is 79 years old.

The other homeowner, a 69-year-old woman, fired her gun and struck the intruder in the abdomen/chest area, police said.

The 21-year-old died at local hospital.

Without some means of leveling the odds, the old and infirm will be at the mercy of the young and violent. I wish a member of the gun-haters would explain to me how this is a good thing. I'm not holding my breath.

Oh, and this was an epic failure of the victim-selection process. I suppose she thought that an elderly couple would be no problem to rob.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.