17 August 2021

T-Mobile Gets Hacked Again

I'm shocked. OK, I can't even pretend to be shocked. T-Mobile confirms servers were hacked, investigates data breach

T-Mobile has confirmed that threat actors hacked their servers in a recent cyber attack but still investigate whether customer data was stolen.

Yesterday, news broke that a threat actor was selling the alleged personal data for 100 million T-Mobile customers after they breached database servers operated by the mobile network.

As for the "again" part of the title...

This would be the sixth data breach suffered by T-Mobile in the past four years: 

Six breaches in four years is a lot.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.