02 August 2021

Sing to Me

Delain as I have loved it is no more, and Marko Hietala, formerly of Nightwish, announced his retirement.

Four of the five members of Delain left the band. I always think of Charlotte Wessels' vocals when I think of Delain, and she was one of the people who left. Marko basically said he was fed up with the music industry.

Still, their work remains, so let's listen to some of it. And yes, Marko does look like Gandalf.

This song is "Sing to Me" by Delain featuring vocals from Marko Hietala. It is from the 2014 album The Human Contradiction. It is the "lyric video," but if you can't follow these 2 singers, you need to get your hearing checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.