06 July 2021

Egyptian Who Stabbed Rabbi "Hates Jews"

An update from The Other McCain: Khaled Awad Update: Student Visa for Egyptian Who Stabbed Massachusetts Rabbi; Roommates Say He Hated Jews

When we first reported on this case, authorities in Massachusetts were still mystified about the motive behind the stabbing of a rabbi in front of a Boston-area Jewish school by 24-year-old Khaled Awad.

And he is in the US illegally. He had a student visa, but he hasn't stayed enrolled in school. I'm shocked - Shocked! - that an antisemite would also break the immigration laws. Oh, and people who know him say "he hates Jews."

"The Authorities" are still confused about the motive, and have not labled the stabbing a hate crime, because that wouldn't be politically correct. So was stabbing a rabbi politically correct?

The Future is stupid. I was promised a flying car, and instead I get this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.