01 June 2021

Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago

HeyJackass! has the stats on the "festivities." Memorial Day Weekend.

This weekend last year witnessed the Mostly Peaceful-ist Shitshows of Shitshows racking up more dead than an average February. This year it’s the annual Memorial Day weekend nonsense which marks the start of the Mostly Peaceful-ist, Chase-Free Summer Shooting Season EVAH!

Final Peaceful Tally: 3 killed, 37 wounded
2020 Loot-N-Shoot weekend: 30 killed, 64 wounded*

"Chase-Free" because Chicago cops have been mostly forbidden to do car chases, and now foot chases.

*2020 was not Memorial Day weekend and does not include the extra day. All other years display their respective Memorial Day weekends no matter the date range.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,I am a retired blogger(IDF),I live in Israel,I have a new blog(Funny Blog),and I am interested in a Link Exchange/Reciprocal Blogroll Links with your great website.My blog: https://funnylinksblog.wordpress.com Please,your reply.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.