20 June 2021

Good Guys 1, Bad Guys 0

How should she have responded to an intruder in her home? I don't think inviting him to tea would have been a good idea. homeowner shoots burglar found in home - KYMA

According to investigators, the homeowner came home and found a man inside her home and attempted to hold him at gunpoint until police arrived. The homeowner said the man made a “threatening move”, causing her to fire her gun.

He left through an open window, but cops caught up with him at a rescue mission, and took him to the hospital. Once the doctors are done with him, he will face charges including burglary.

The homeowner will not be charged because Mississippi has a Castle Doctrine law.

I really wish the gun-hating left would describe, in detail, how a woman should defend herself from a man without a firearm. I am not holding my breath.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.