19 May 2021

People That You Know Can Be a Threat

The gun-hating-left goes on about how you are more likely to shoot someone you know, but there is a reason for that. Tyler County Sheriff: Fatal shooting may be connected to child custody dispute

You would not be in a child custody dispute with a total stranger.

Thursday deputies were dispatched in response to a reported shooting at a residence on County Road 3260 in the Colmsneil area. Deputies said they arrived at the residence and observed a male individual with a gunshot wound to the chest.

And this happened in Texas. What did he think was going to happen?

The guy who got shot died at the scene.

Self-defense is a human-right.

1 comment:

  1. To take away a person's right to defend themselves is a huge violation of God given rights. I'm not asking for anyone's permission to do what I think is necessary to defend myself or my loved ones, I really don't care what the laws are. You think criminals think about laws? Yeah, right. Stay stupid, then. The government is trying to make law abiding citizens into criminals with this. Remember that the Nazis did this? People need to wake tf up. NOW.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.