04 May 2021

I'm Sure His Attacks Were Motivated by White Supremacy

That is the cause of everything. Police arrest suspect in Riverdale synagogue vandalism spree. Though how a black guy from the Bonx is motivated by white supremacy escapes me. Maybe someone can help me out with a comment... I would think it is just old fashioned prejudice against Jews, but I'm sure the Left will explain how that is impossible.

Jordan Burnette, 29, was charged Saturday with burglary as a hate crime and he “faces numerous charges related to the many acts of vandalism as hate crimes that have taken place in this community,” Jessica Corey, the commanding officer of the NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force, said at a briefing in Riverdale.

1 comment:

  1. He'll no doubt be immediately released due to NYC brillant bail policies, which were supported by lefturd jews. You reap what you sow.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.