13 May 2021

I Didn't Wait for Zuckerberg's Ultimatum

I still had WhatsApp on my phone because a few of my friends were using it. No More. I deleted the app today. WhatsApp: Share your data with Facebook, or we'll make our own app useless to you

WhatsApp users who refuse to accept its new privacy policy will slowly but surely be cut off from the chat app, the social network has confirmed.

Everyone should dump WhatsApp, and install Signal. Signal doesn't track your activity and sell your data to advertisers.

But I know people won't do that, because most of you don't care about your privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.