25 May 2021

Good Guy With a Gun Stops Hate Crime

The haters want defenseless victims. Jewish family harassed in Miami area, get help from gun owner: reports | Fox News

A family was walking on a sidewalk after leaving the synagogue when they were accosted by a bunch of idiots in a vehicle.

Eric Orgen said he, his wife, and his daughter, 16, had just left a synagogue in Bal Harbour and were walking on the sidewalk when a group of men driving by started shouting and throwing garbage at them.

That went on until an armed citizen decided to intervene.

"The guy in the car behind them saw everything go on," Orgen told WPEC-TV. "I saw him pull a gun and get in between - I mean he was almost there as our guardian angel, just protecting us. I think once they saw him they just took off."

A "group of men" versus a man, his wife, and daughter. I'm sure they think they are big, tough men for picking odds that favor themselves so severely. I would call them cowards, and other things. I hope someone got their license plate, but there is no mention of that in the article. (Hat tip.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.