24 April 2021

Locomotive Breath

I'm not sure why I have shifted gears to revisit some classic Progressive Rock. But that is the joy of having such varied musical tastes, and access to the music streaming services. So that is what we have today.

I always liked this song, though I don't remember when I first heard it. It didn't reach the Top 40, so I doubt I heard it on the radio, and it isn't the kind of music people around me were listening to in 1971. The first album that I know I heard by Jethro Tull was Warchild, from 1974, but then that album did spawn a Top 40 hit. It may not have been until college when I heard the album that spawned today's song.

This song is "Locomotive Breath" by Jethro Tull from the 1971 album Aqualung, though this is the 2001 remaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.