23 April 2021

I'm Shocked to Discover That They Would Lie

OK, I'm not shocked at all. New Columbus shooting footage suggests the victim’s family isn’t telling the truth

However, based on newly released footage captured by a neighbor’s security camera, we know at least the claim she was just protecting herself when the police showed up is not true.

The new video, which supplements footage captured by a responding police officer’s body camera, shows the teenage girl instigating an altercation outside her foster home shortly after law enforcement officials arrive. The footage shows Bryant knocking one person to ground while apparently shouting, “I'm going to stab the f--- out of you, b----.”

And even with a media outlet (I will not call them a "news organization") editing the bodycam video to remove the knife, it is going to be hard to see that the officer did anything but save the life of the girl who was about to be stabbed. Not that BLM, the Democrats, the Media and the Left generally won't try to turn it into a reason to riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.