29 April 2021

Florida Woman Goes for a Drive

This apparently is the 2nd time she has killed someone while driving under the influence... But keeping dangerous people in jail would be unfair. Florida Woman Was in a Big Hurry to Reach Her Destination: Prison : The Other McCain

My guess is that even the liberal Democrat judges in Tampa won’t be so lenient with Carvajal this time. It’s easy to laugh at “Florida woman,” until she makes a right turn at 111 mph and kills somebody.

I'm not sure I believe that the judges won't let her off easy again.

Click thru for video, and I dropped one other piece of video in the comments, that gives a differnt view of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.