03 March 2021

When Will The Left Live Up to Its Own #MeToo Standards?

My guess is never. Gov. Cuomo accused of making unwanted advances at wedding

They overlooked this kind of thing with Bill Clinton - and worse with teflon Bill - and they will coverup and ignore anything that comes to light with "Hand Andy."

If it weren't for double-standards, the Left would have no standards at all.

A third woman came forward on Monday to accuse New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of inappropriate sexual behavior, saying he grabbed and kissed her at a 2019 wedding.

Now I am tall, and though I am old and have bad knees, in my youth if someone tried to kiss me like that I would have decked them. Or at least kneed them in the groin.

I believe we need to teach more women to throw a decent punch.

We also need to teach the Left to live by the standards they want to enforce on everyone except their choosen few.

Hat tip to The Other McCain, who notes...

Anyway, he was becoming an embarrassment to the party, with his COVID-19 policy that killed thousands of little old ladies, and so now we have women “coming forward,” as they say, to tell everybody that Cuomo’s a creepy old pervert.

So he thinks this is the end for Handy Andy. I'm not so sure.

There is more at both sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.