15 March 2021

Fearless

Amaranthe released a new album while I was distracted by my "issues" with WordPress.com at my old blogging home. I did have a song in 2020, when they started to release singles ahead of the album. Anyway, let's correct that lapse and listen to some new(ish) Heavy Metal.

Amaranthe is Nils Molin doing clear vocals, Elize Ryd singing soprano and Henrik Englund Wilhelmsson doing “harsh” vocals. Morten Løwe Sørensen on drums, Johan Andreassen on bass, and Olof Mörck playing guitars and keyboards round out the group. (stolen from myself.)

Here's a link to the lyrics because while they are singing in English, it is Metal, and one of the vocalists is doing the Death Growl.

This is "Fearless" by Amaranthe from their not-quite-brand-new (October 2nd) album Manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.