20 February 2021

Waiting On A War

So Wednesday we had a song off a Spotify Playlist. It wasn't great, but I did like something about it. Today we have another song from that playlist, and this one might be great. But then it is by Foo Fighters, a band I have liked for a long time.

See below the embedded video for info on the playlist, and the Rick Beato video that let me find it.

This is "Waiting On A War" by Foo Fighters from the February 2021 album Medicine at Midnight. Today's song was the 3rd single released in January, just prior to the album's release.

The Rick Beato video is: OK...I Just Listened To Spotify's Top 10 ROCK Songs...And?

For those of you on Spotify, the Playlist is RockThis.

1 comment:

  1. I usually ignore music videos; I find they distract from the music. I much prefer lyric videos, though even some of them are distracting, or better, just a still image of the album cover.

    But I finally watched this video...

    Is the bit where they are performing the song in a vacant lot (or whatever) a nod to Pink Floyd's Pompeii escapade? It almost looks that way to me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.