13 January 2021

Spudnik

Some classic Surf Rock seems like the thing. The Ventures were formed in 1958, and at least according to the Wiki, they are still around. Though, as you can imagine, the members of the band have changed dramtically over that time.

And I love Surf Rock (which is most definietly NOT The Beach Boys) when I want instrumental music that still has a bit of energy.

This song is "Spudnik" by the Ventures from the 1962 album Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. And no, that is not a misspelling of the Soviet satellite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.