03 January 2021

Quote of the Day

Wish yourself to the moon and it will be easier, chiya. They are men, after all, and men always insist on being right, even when they are quite wrong.

    —   Marion Zimmer Bradley, The Shadow Matrix (Darkover Book 25) Copyright 1997.

I have been screaming about several organizations - most notably Google - who at certain key points of interface, don't even let you submit feedback, because what could you possibly say? They are right. Even when they are wrong.

Funny to have it echoed in a book I am reading, but then I find Marion Zimmer Bradley to be eminently quotable.

1 comment:

  1. Marion Zimmer Bradley Darkover series was wonderful. It was her and Andre Norton and J.R.R. Tolkien, that taught me to love reading and Science Fiction and Fantasy.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.