26 January 2021

Laura Loomer Banned from Owning Guns

Because of her political beliefs. EXCLUSIVE: I've Been BANNED From Owning A Firearm, A Warning Of What's To Come For All Conservative Americans - Loomered

What I haven’t shared with you is that last year, I found out my 2nd Amendment rights have also been stripped without warning or explanation.

That’s right, I – a young woman who faces constant death threats – cannot own or possess a firearm for my own personal protection. My 2nd Amendment right has been BANNED.

The only group who can do this if you haven't been convicted of a felony or domestic violence, or been adjudicated mentally unfit by a judge is the FBI.

The FBI is morphing into the KGB as we watch. Or maybe the Stasi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.