20 December 2020

Since It Comes With Rewards...

People want those rewards. Researchers Identify New Personality Construct: The Tendency To See Oneself As A Victim | The Daily Caller

Of course I think it is simpler. "It's not my fault!" "It's not my responsibility." And "I want someone else to fix things."

A new study has defined the tendency for some individuals to see themselves as victims, including in seemingly harmless exchanges, often leading to a desire for revenge against those who wronged them and a sense of entitlement, numerous sources reported.

And mostly "How dare you disagree with me!"

Which I think means we have generations of people who refuse to grow up.

Hat tip to This Ain't Hell... Victimhood Is Addictive, Y’Know wherein it is noted:

Liberalism is diagnosed as a personality disorder? Well, it’s about time. The article really does speak for itself. Enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.