30 October 2020

Leadership Lessons from the US Military

An interesting read. 6 Lessons I Learned Moving Nuclear Weapons Through North Dakota.

I had a great relationship with my commander, my airmen appreciated my effort (or at least found their lieutenant’s attitudes novel/humorous), and I worked well with my peers to accomplish the mission. As a reward for my efforts, I was given an extremely unique opportunity that was the highlight of my time at Minot; the nuclear weapons convoy mission.

Number 1 lesson: Calm Down.

Sounds like good advice. It is a short read, and worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.