17 October 2023

RFK Jr Proves Politicians Will Say What They Think You Want to Hear

RFK Jr currently wants you to think that he is "in the middle" on guns. RFK Jr Backtracks On Calling NRA “Terror Group,” The Gun Rights Org Remains Skeptical

In an interview with RFK Jr. on Wednesday, Fox News anchor Sean Hannity asked the former Democrat if he stood by a tweet he issued in the wake of the February 2018 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida.

“Parkland students are right; the NRA is a terror group,” Kennedy tweeted at the time.

In an interview with Hannity he first tried to dance around the question, and then, when pressed, he said, “I don’t consider the NRA a terror group.”

He also said he didn't remember the 2018 Tweet, which probably means he also didn't mean that statement, it was just that it was what all the popular kids were saying at the time. In other words, he is talking out of both sides of his mouth. In other words he is not to be trusted. Is there any politician that you trust? (Hat tip to Keep and Bear Arms.)

And to be clear, RFK Jr is one of my favorite Democrats. Not that "favorite Democrat" is a high bar to get over.

2 comments:

  1. Gatordougs' Rules of Politics NEVER trust a Kennedy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also remember he said that "climate deniers should be arrested."
    "Listen, I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar, and when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing their lollipops." (Jeffery Pelt-The Hunt For Red October)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.