What were you doing when you were 16? I'm guessing mass murder wasn't on the agenda. ‘I love blood’: Officials reveal texts between teens accused of killing 5 family members
This wasn't a mass shooting. As he shot people at different times.
At 16 years old, Ja’ymier Davis is facing 12 charges as an adult, including five counts of first-degree murder.
The other person arrested in connection with the mass shooting is a 15-year-old girl who faces charges in juvenile court.
He killed his aunt. Then he killed his cousin while cleaning up the 1st crime scene, because he walked in and discovered the cleaning. It goes on from there.
East St. Louis, Illinois, is directly across the Mississippi River from St. Louis, Missouri.
Click thru for the details, including the antics of the defense attorney.
I miss living in a civilized society.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.