Is it any surprise that anti-gun celebrities surround themselves with armed security? And I do mean surround.
This is Colion Noir's video Taylor Swift’s Wedding Shows Who Gun Control Really Applies To
So, Taylor Swift wants fewer guns in your hands. And she's about to get married inside one of the most heavily guarded buildings in America. Over a hundred cops, detectives, a literal fortress of guns, and her wedding just accidentally exposed something about New York that every gun owner in this country needs to see.
The video is about 6 minutes.
I have zero surprise of the "I AM IMPORTANT CROWD as their mindset is they they are much more of Royalty than we normal folks and therefore they deserve all the armed guards so to them there is no irony that they demand "gun control for the masses" as the masses are of no value like they are. Do recall the famous picture of rabid anti-gunner CA Barbara Boxer as she held a handgun with finger on the trigger and FOIA discovered she had a CCW in CA at a time where getting one was unheard of for normal CA citizens. Typical Limousine Liberal. Here in north Idaho I need permission from no one to carry any damn gun I want. No license required.
ReplyDelete