▼

28 September 2026

Journalist Who Said Trump Would Increase Crime Baffled

A liberal journalist (but I repeat myself) who said Trump's anti-crime initiative was all propaganda, and that it would probably make things worse, is unable to understand how things got so much better. Liberal journalist SHOCKED that DC crime has plummeted for some strange reason 🤔

Matthew Yglesias, a New York Times opinion writer, is shocked to discover the CVS near is home in DC has stopped locking the cabinets they installed during the Biden years. He can't understand how this came about, but it is a great improvement in his standard of living.

Over the past two years, D.C. has been thoroughly cleaned, with multiple restoration projects and law enforcement on the streets. The liberal media spent months wailing about this, even arguing that the deployment of the National Guard was akin to Hitler deploying S.S. troops to take over the capital.

Because they don't care about truth. They really don't care about crime, unless it impacts them, by making their trip to the drug store that much more inconvenient. They only care about Orange Man Bad.

Click thru for the post on X that started this, though I expect it will be deleted, which is (I'm guessing) why Andy Ngo took that screenshot. Also several of the more spicy reactions to his complete lack of understanding of cause and effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.