From the New York Post: Ex-Indiana deputy Skylar Thompson allegedly used Flock cameras to stalk girlfriend, charged with felony. Allegedly.
A former Indiana sheriff’s deputy was charged with abusing access to Flock camera technology to stalk his girlfriend for over the period of a year by allegedly conducting more than 2,000 searches for her license plate.
I am sure if you asked, that the department in question would tell you that they have appropriate safeguards in place.
He resigned from the sheriff’s department the day he was confronted about the alleged abuse.
That says a lot about what he knew about what he was doing.
Thompson reportedly listed his searches as “city planning/traffic analysis” despite never being assigned tasks involving either duty, prosecutors said.
Flock issued a statement.
Welcome to the Panoptican.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.
Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.