30 August 2026

A Miles Davis Musical Interlude Courtesy of Miguel Gonzalez

Miguel Gonzalez has a musical interlude every Sunday. Sunday Repose.

Click thru for a song I have not heard in a long time, "All Blues" by Miles Davis from the 1959 album Kind of Blue. There was a time I listened to lot of 1950s and '60s jazz in general, and Miles Davis was a lot of that. I'm not sure why I drifted away from it.

You should be reading Miguel Gonzalez Substack, and not just for the music. Which is usually very good.

1 comment:

  1. I have that album in my playlist on an old iPod that is wired in my big truck.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.