06 July 2026

Tren de Aragua Gang Members Kidnap/Kill Man in Chicago

I miss living in a civilized society. Venezuelan gangsters beat man to death after kidnapping him from Chicago park — then called his mom to tell her where the body was: prosecutors

Rojas Barrios was walking with two other men near the park’s basketball courts when Tren de Aragua members captured him, forced him into a vehicle, and drove him to an apartment, according to the allegations. There, Boutros said, men bound his hands behind his back and held him against his will for hours before transporting him to an abandoned building.

Inside the vacant building, prosecutors said, the attackers beat Rojas Barrios and then shot him multiple times before leaving him face down in a bathroom with part of his body inside a bathtub.

The Chicago gang members then had an associate in Venezuela call the dead man's mother, and tell her where the body was.

These are the people that the Democrats don't want to deport.

One of the people now charged with the murder was not in jail for a previous offense, but was on pre-trial electronic monitoring.

I miss law and order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.